Blog Session 2: Why did you choose this career?

When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut or astronomer. But when I was in high school I wanted to study sociology or philosophy because I considered that they allow me to understand myself and the world around me. After taking the PSU test I decided not to study philosophy and I waited for the list to go down to enroll in sociology  \(• ◡ •)/ 
My university experience until now has been great, I have good grades and I have learned a lot, but I need to know more Calama u.u
I would like to work in any ONG, preferably in organizations antimilitarists, although I do not know if there are.
Resultado de imagen para solaris gif

Comentarios

  1. follow your dream nahuel (rodrigo)!
    it is possible do be an astronaut!! you must to have faith!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog Session 6: Memes Sociological-politics page

Blog Session 1: My autobiography