Post 4: My Favorite Series

Hello, today I will talk about my favorite series! This is Mr. Robot, a American series created by Sam Esmail and starring the famous actor Remi Malek. he series consists of a computer security engineer who suffers from a personality disorder, that is to say he dissociates himself in an alter ego represented by his father. This last character is a hacker that aims to destroy the data of the largest corporation in the world, E Corp. My favorite episode is when he discovers that he himself is the hacker. Won the Golden Globe for the best drama series and finally, the series is my favorite for a representation against the market and its game with political power.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog Session 6: Memes Sociological-politics page

Blog Session 2: Why did you choose this career?

Blog Session 1: My autobiography