Blog Session 1: My autobiography

Hello, my first name is Rodrigo but i like my second name: Nahuel. I born on the 11th of September in 1999 in Barros Luco Hospital, San Miguel. When I was two years old my parents travelled with me to Catalonia, Spain. There we lived until I turned eleven years old because we come back to Chile. Since then we lived in Ñuñoa and my two brothers were born. Now i am studying sociology at University of Chile. My favorite writers are Elisée Reclus and Dostoyevski - memories of the subsoil is my favorite book -, also play sax, judo and Fortnite all time. Recently joined the family a very pretty white cat, his name is Darwin Gumball Watterson and is one year old.
Follow me on instagram! @_individualidadResultado de imagen para viaje gif

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog Session 6: Memes Sociological-politics page

Blog Session 2: Why did you choose this career?