Blog Session 7: My favorite Food

All children  like spaghetti, I think I’m still a child. Nobody prepares the spaghetti better than my mom, obviously. If it depends of me the lunch of the month will consist in a plate of Italian pasta, whatever its form, boiled in water. I would also accompany it with a delicious mushrooms sauce.
I must admit that in the past I liked meat, but I have not eaten in a long time. Now my mom does not cook the sauce for me either… ¡but no problem! I make myself a sauce with tomato in squares, carrot, soy meat, condiments and tomato sauce. That is to say, a very tasty and cruelty-free dish.
Sometimes I also like to eat them with pesto sauce. Bring walnut, olive oil and more vegetables. One time I cooked this to my brothers while I looked after them. Now they always ask me to cook the same because it was the best meal of their life, according to them… they do not know that I bought the sauce in the supermarket D:


Resultado de imagen para spaghetti vegetarian gif

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog Session 6: Memes Sociological-politics page

Blog Session 2: Why did you choose this career?

Blog Session 1: My autobiography