Blog Session 8: My favorite subject


Heaving entered the university this year has meant form me the discovery of a new world from which to learn. All the subjects have been very enriching and I find very difficult choose my prefer favorite. For that reason I would prefer to highlight the benefits of each one of the subjects that I liked the most.
The first semester was been very introductory except for Anthropology. The professor was very funny (although demanding). On this subject I knew nothing, but the cultural relativism and the ethnography are very important knowledge.
In the second semester, Epistemology with Opazo (one of my favorite teachers) has taught to reflect on what we will do and not just repeat actions without being aware of why we do it. In addition, the fantastic text of Schütz is very important personal discovery to be able to name a recurrent thought: living on automatic pilot (in the happen of living, for the author).
In the third place Classical Sociological Theory teaches me about the important thinkers for the world and the discipline. I consider it great that invite me to deepen about an author (I appreciate have read both Marx)
Finally, the best thing of all is to do a final work in each subject. Because it means having the freedom to use the knowledge learned in a personal production.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog Session 6: Memes Sociological-politics page

Blog Session 2: Why did you choose this career?

Blog Session 1: My autobiography