Post 1: A country I would like to visit: Easter Island

Hi! Today I will talk about the country would I like to go J There are Chile, but not a current place like Santiago, I will visit Easter Island. I knew the island in the past, when I was 16 years old. For me, is the most beautiful place around the world because of his peace and nature. I know some of his history, my grandfather ever comments the same (he live in Easter Island since my mom was a child), "The Easter Islands in the past make a civil war between the workers and the idlers"; "The Moai's are a representation of the leaders of the community".
On the other hand every time I strange take the bicycle and go for a stroll around the island in a little time. Alone. Admire the sunset. -Drink a little of alcohol-. Taste the famous mini pineapple. Swim underwater!
In spite of everything, I wouldn't live in the island because are a very small place with the same things to do the rest of my life.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog Session 6: Memes Sociological-politics page

Blog Session 2: Why did you choose this career?

Blog Session 1: My autobiography