Post 6: Postgraduate Studies

Good day, today I want to talk to you about my academic dreams. When I graduated I would like to study in Spain political science with the professor Carlos Taibo and be able to specialize in criticizing military institutions and wars. It would not be so difficult, because in Madrid and Barcelona there I have many parients who could help me with the place to live.
I would like to study with Carlos Taibo for being a political scientist with a political bias that is related to me. It is also a topic that interests me a lot.
Besides, Spain is a very nice place, although what I like the most is its endless and cheap antique book fairs. (And the cheap beers from the bars).
This topic would help me to investigate what happens in this type of institution in our country, to be able to understand better, while being more critical, to our reality. Criticism that is not usually present in public opinion. For example: What are the masculinities within the army? What vision do you have about the murder? (After all, they are taught to kill rationally) What are their representations about migrants?
I wish I could work in an anti-militarist organization and work for conscientious objection in the country. For at present the desertion of compulsory military service (when there is a lack of candidates) is not possible, whatever your religion or political vision.

@OpossumCollages:


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog Session 6: Memes Sociological-politics page

Blog Session 2: Why did you choose this career?

Blog Session 1: My autobiography