Post 8: My opinion, and yours?

Good day, today I want to talk to you about many social subjects. First, what do you think about buy a pet? I think that is a mafia, because two reasons: one) the sellers make feel pain to the mom of the pets; and two) the animals are individuals. But now, if you not buy the pet, but you receive a exotic pet thinking in their race... is that great?  I don´t have the response: please write your opinion in the comments.
Second, what is your opinion about legalizing marijuana? I think that is a personal resolution, provided that the drive in effects of the drug is illegal. Also the drug trafficking will take down, making the city more safe. But, please I really know who I don´t have the most best opinion, if you are confrontation whit me I will read you...
Third, in the chilean culture many football club´s have "barras bravas". A group of persons who follow their football club when their will play. Their sing, jump an support. The problem is when, in few cases, the "barra brave" from one team fight whit other "barra brava" of other team. I ever remember when a day of 2017, I have lunching in San Miguel and a gang of people armed whit wood sticks run after a bus full of the enemy "barra brava" before the match. In the moment was very dangerous (the local of food closed its doors), but now is really funny. What do you think abour my experience, do you have one to tell me?


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog Session 6: Memes Sociological-politics page

Blog Session 2: Why did you choose this career?

Blog Session 1: My autobiography