Blog Session 3: My favorite piece of technology


Imagen relacionada

Hi, today I will talk to you about my favorite piece of technology: the computer. I remember my first computer, I was 8 years old and was playing with a CD that had more than 400 different games. The computer was large and white, my parents had given it to me for my birthday. As of today I use the computer how cinema, music player, writer machine and library, because are completely free and have all the information of the world. I really use the computer every day for these reasons. In fact, I use it more than I should, Facebook consume a lot of my time ;-; 

Without the computer the life would be very difficult: we could not do the essays! Also ¿without the computers, the cell phones of today would exist? I don't think so.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Blog Session 6: Memes Sociological-politics page

Blog Session 2: Why did you choose this career?

Blog Session 1: My autobiography